- Design : You shouldn’t overlook the design and user experience of an online casino. After all, you’ve gone there to have fun as well as hopefully make some money. If the site is clunky and unresponsive and the colors garish, you won’t end up having too much fun. Make sure it’s not a case of form over function, though. The games themselves are equally vital…
- Games : If you’re faced with an underwhelming choice of low quality games, no amount of no deposit bonuses will keep you coming back for more. Whatever your preferred game, make sure the casino has it in place
- Payment : Seamless deposits and withdrawals are from this source a critical factor, too. If the casino you’re looking at has a reputation for awkward payment processes, run a mile and take your hard-earned money elsewhere Security : Last but certainly not least, security counts so you should check the casino’s SSL certificate and look into the manner in which data is collected and used. Check whether the online casino is licensed and look into user feedback keeping an eye peeled for any mention of security breaches
1) What exactly is a no deposit bonus?
With a no deposit bonus, you won’t need to put any money down and the casino will deposit a specified amount of money into your online casino account. You won’t be able to simply withdraw this. Instead, you can use it in line with the terms & conditions in place to play a variety of games in the hope of turning your free stake into a profit.
2) Do I always need to use a bonus code to take advantage of these offers?
Not every no deposit game forces you to use an offer code but most do. There’s no hidden catch here so simply punch in the code then check out your account to verify the no deposit bonus has slid into place then you’re ready to roll!
3) What are the main types of no deposit bonuses?
Some no deposit bonus games are free play, some free spins, some offer a cash-up-front bonus while others are time-limited.
4) Is this offer the equivalent of money for nothing?
Yes and no. You certainly can’t just immediately cash out and take what you’ve been given so it’s not money for nothing in that sense. On the other hand, if you stick to the rules, wager in line with requirements and end up winning, you will be able to cash out so you could describe it as money for nothing.
5) How can I get one of these no deposit bonuses?
Many no deposit bonuses come as part of the welcome package a given casino will extend to new players. Sometimes, they crop up as part of random promotions. Many casinos also offer loyalty programs so you’ll qualify for a no deposit bonus as a regular player.
6) How can I withdraw my profits?
As long as you stick within the betting guidelines and you also comply with wagering requirements, the time will come when you want to withdraw any profits you might have made. Check in advance to make sure the casino you’re thinking of using doesn’t have a reputation for making this difficult. Check, too, that you can be paid out in a manner that suits you.
7) Are no deposit bonuses always time limited?
While many of these no deposit bonuses need to be used within a predetermined time frame, this is by no means always the case. As with all aspects of these deals, check the T&C for specifics.